The 2020 U.S. presidential election is on the horizon, but racist voter suppression and new challenges stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic mean the right to vote is under attack. If you care about our democracy, now is the time to act. Use the form below to advocate for Congress to immediately:
- Appropriate at least $4 billion in additional funding to ensure every state can enable a free, fair, and safe election through:
- Expanded voter registration
- In-person early voting
- No-excuse absentee voting by mail
- Voter education
- Safe in-person voting on Election Day
- Ensure additional funds are used to help recruit and pay for a surge of poll workers who will be desperately needed due to the increased risk that COVID-19 poses to the elderly population that disproportionately serves in these roles.