Join us on the first Friday of every month at 12 p.m. EDT for a time of connection and communal learning with other people of faith working to reduce and respond to sexual and domestic violence (SDV). RSVP for the Gender Justice Conversations below to receive a Zoom meeting link and password!
The Gender Justice Conversations are networking and community times to connect with other people of faith working to eliminate sexual assault and domestic violence, creating a space where we can encourage and advise each other to build the momentum needed to enact the changes we would like to see in congregations, communities, seminaries, and society at large.
What you can expect from these calls:
- Latest updates on national efforts and policies aimed at reducing sexual and domestic violence.
- Timely opportunities for action.
- Opportunities to share how you are working with clergy and people of faith to reduce sexual and domestic violence.
- Opportunities to share how we’ve been incorporating sexual and domestic violence trainings into trainings and/or seminary courses for clergy and faith leaders. We want to institutionalize these trainings into a consistent theme across seminary curriculums or post-educational opportunities for clergy and faith leaders.
- A time to be reminded that we are not alone in pursuing justice and change, and we will take time to encourage and pray for one another.
Changing our communities takes time, effort, and the support of the Holy Spirit, so we hope this will be an energizing space as well.
One of the goals of the 10 Out of 10 webinar series
was to connect a community of people who are working to eliminate sexual assault and domestic violence. The Gender Justice Conversations continue and expand this space to increase our collective impact.